Check out our Kickstarter campagne and be the first to hold your unidice in your hand.
1. Participant and acknowledgement of the conditions of participation in the competition By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to these terms and conditions and accepts them. 2. Organiser of the competition 2.1 The organiser of the competition is unidice GmbH, Am Anger 1, 96364 Marktrodach, Germany (hereinafter referred to as the “organiser”). 2.2 The Competition will be run exclusively via the Promoter’s Facebook pages and Instagram profiles. 2.3 The competition is not sponsored, endorsed, organised or administered by Facebook or Instagram. Instagram and Facebook are not responsible for the competition and are not available to participants as a contact for this competition. The contact person and person responsible is solely the organiser in accordance with section 2.1. 3. Participation requirements 3.1 All natural persons aged 18 and over who maintain their own profile on Facebook or Instagram are eligible to enter the competition. 3.2 Participation is only possible in one’s own name. Joint entries are not permitted. 3.3 Employees and relatives of employees of unidice GmbH and VisonProLabs GmbH may not participate in the competition. 4. Participation in the lottery 4.1 Participation in the competition is free of charge. 4.2 The competition period begins with the publication of the competition (competition posting). The end of the competition period, i.e. the time until which participation is possible, can also be found in the competition post on the Facebook page / Instagram profile of the organiser. 4.3 To enter, the entrant must follow the Promoter’s Facebook page or Instagram profile and like the competition post published by the Promoter on Facebook or Instagram within the Competition Period and post an emoji in the comments. 4.4 The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for incomplete, incompletely submitted, lost or delayed comments (emoji) and likes.4.5 The participant can withdraw his participation in the competition by deleting is comment or his like, which must be done by the end of the competition period. 5. Prize, determination of winner, notification of winner and provision of prize 5.1 The prize that the entrant may receive can be found in the competition post on the Facebook page/ Instagram profile.5.2 The winner(s) will be selected by random draw (draw) within 48 hours of the end of the competition period and will be notified either on Facebook by replying to the comment under the competition post or on Instagram via direct message.5.3 In order to claim the prize, the winner must respond to the Promoter’s prize notification within 48 hours of being notified of the prize (see clause 5.2), providing their surname, first name and full postal address for the purposes of receiving the prize. The Promoter and the winner may mutually agree on another form of sending or handing over the prize.5.4 The prize will always be sent by mail, taking into account the delivery times of the manufacturer/service provider. The organizer is not liable for the accidental loss or damage of the prize in the course of shipment or a delay in the shipment of the prize.5.5 If the winner does not respond to the Promoter’s prize notification within the time limit set out in clause 5.3, the prize will be forfeited without compensation. The prize will also be forfeited without replacement if the winner responds to the Promoter’s notification of the prize within the time limit set out in clause 5.3, but fails to provide the details set out in clause 5.3 in full or at all. In such cases, there is no entitlement to the prize.5.6 In the cases of clause 5.5, the organiser will conduct a new draw within one week of becoming aware of the circumstance for the forfeiture of the prize and thus determine a new winner. Clauses 5.2 to 5.5 shall apply mutatis mutandis to the information about the prize, the required reply and the forfeiture of the prize, whereby the Organizer shall allow a reasonable period of time analogous to clause 5.3 for the required reply to the notification of the prize pursuant to clause 18.104.22.168 If the prize is also forfeited without replacement in the second draw in accordance with clause 5.6, the organiser will not hold a further draw.5.8 The prize will not be paid out in cash.
6. Premature termination of the competition and exclusion of participants The organiser reserves the right to terminate the competition prematurely and to exclude participants for good cause. Good cause for premature termination of the competition exists in particular if circumstances arise which mean that the implementation and termination of the competition on Instagram and or Facebook is no longer possible (e.g. blocking by Facebook or Instagram, disruptions to the platform, disruptions to communication).
7. Data protection 7.1 By participating, the participant agrees that the organiser may collect, process and use his/her personal data for the purpose of conducting the competition and awarding the prize. 7.2 There will be no further use of the participant data. 7.3 The data protection regulations apply, which can be called up under the following link: https://unidice.world/datenschutz/. 8. Exclusion of legal recourse The legal recourse is excluded.
• Follow our and get up to 50% off on launch day!
• exclusive giveaways
• exclusive new skin packages
• chance to win one of ten beta unidice before the official release
• exclusive printable pdf version of the unidice comic
check out our newsletter
2022 unidice. All rights reserved
2022 Alle rechte bei unidice
Mit dem Laden des Videos akzeptieren Sie die Datenschutzerklärung von YouTube.Mehr erfahren
YouTube immer entsperren